Well, “Diver Bill” is at it again over at Alaska Travel Source. I stopped by the other day and we visited with the folks from Air Tahiti Nui. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s cooking up a great deal right now.
In the meantime, Bill has a list of reasonably-priced all-inclusive resorts. Above, a night shot of the pool at Iberostar Costa Dorada in the Dominican Republic. One check includes your meals, your drinks, your entertainment and activities. Call Bill, Sally or one of the fine folks at Alaska Travel Source to help you pick the perfect resort for you and the family: (907)562-2213.
1. Jewel Runaway Golf & Beach Resort, Jamaica
2. Riu Tequila, Playa del Carmen, Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula)
3. Iberostar Costa Dorada, Dominican Republic
4. Catalonia Royal Tulum, Tulum, Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula)
5. Royal Decameron Montego Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica
6. Majestic Elegance, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
7. ClubHotel Riu Merengue, Puerto Plata, D. R.
8. Manchebo Beach Resort in Aruba (pictured, right)
This is just a primer to get you started about an all-inclusive resort vacation. Hint: winter’s coming!!
Share this Post