Join the “Quest for the Ultimate Alaskan Adventure” Mar. 22-28, 2021
Jump-start your Alaska summer with the “Quest for the Ultimate Alaskan Adventure”! Sign up to earn your share of $20,000 in travel prizes! Solve challenges and win prizes in this week-long event.
REGISTER FOR THE QUEST
How to Play the Quest
Step 3: Check your mailCheck your physical mail. We’ll send you an information packet and your Quest sticker. This sticker will be included in many of the challenges.
Step 4: Create an Account on GooseChaseYou’ll need an account on GooseChase to play our Quest. It’s simple and easy; just follow the steps on the app.
Step 5: Quest on!Keep an eye on the app for our daily and surprise Quest challenges. The challenges will vary and you can participate from anywhere. We’ll even have special challenges for “Snow Birds” that aren’t in Alaska. The more you play, the more chances you have to win!
Step 6: The Big Hurrah!Zoom Happy Hour Pizza Party on March 28th at 6pm for more prizes and the final Quest hurrah!
REGISTER FOR THE QUEST
More than $20,000 in Travel Prizes!
Trip for two systemwide. Alaska, Lower 48, Hawaii, Costa Rica, Mexico!
Trip for two. Denali, Fairbanks, Talkeetna, Seward, Whittier, Grandview/Spencer Glacier. Ride the Mighty Alaska Railroad!
Take an Arctic Circle fly/drive adventure with Northern Alaska Tour Company. Package includes Fairbanks sightseeing tour from 1st Alaska Tours, a gold panning tour from Gold Daughters and overnight accommodations at 7 Gables Inn (Jacuzzi Suite).
From the Alaska Travel Industry Assn.
“Denali Unexplored”. A 3-day/3-night camping and hiking adventure with Alaska Alpine Adventures. You’ll be in the shadow of The Great One inside Denali National Park. Take a floatplane from Anchorage to the Ruth Glacier. Your basecamp is at the edge of the glacier. Spend your days hiking along “Denali’s Wild Side.” EPIC!
Kennicott Glacier Lodge
Enjoy a Kennicott grand adventure. Includes 3-days/2-nights at the lodge, with meals. Also included: airfare with Wrangell Mountain Air between Chitina and McCarthy, where the lodge van will pick you up. Also enjoy a day hike on the Root Glacier with St. Elias Alpine Guides. All in the heart of Wrangell-St. Elias National Park!
PRIZES EVERY DAY
- Alyeska Resort: Overnight accommodations for two, plus tram ride for two!
- Kenai Fjords Tours in Seward: Kenai Fjords National Park cruise for two, with overnight accommodations in Seward at the Seward Windsong Lodge.
- Chena Hot Springs Resort: Two nights accommodations at the resort, featuring thermal hot springs, a thermal energy display and an array of activities outside Fairbanks.
- Alaska Wildland Conservation Center: Enjoy a family pass to explore this outdoor wildlife sanctuary featuring bears, moose, elk, wood bison, eagles, wolves and a large variety of wild Alaskan critters.
- Alaska Wildland Adventures. Float the Kenai with these wilderness experts. Your float trip includes an exciting journey through the Kenai River Canyon to Skilak Lake. Spend the night at the Kenai Riverside Lodge.
- Get Lost Travel Vans. Enjoy a three-night travel van rental this summer. These rigs look like unassuming minivans on the outside, but they are PACKED with features, including a pop-up rooftop suite, a kitchen, a convertible table and extra storage. Plus: unlimited mileage!
- K2 Aviation: Bring your camera and hit the road to Talkeetna. Take off from the airport for an incredible flightseeing tour of Denali!
- Knik River Lodge: This is a wilderness lodge you can drive to. Just 54 miles from downtown Anchorage, it’s your gateway to the Knik River Valley and the Knik Glacier. Enjoy overnight accommodations and breakfast for two.
- Lazy Otter Charters: Leave from Whittier on a sightseeing excursion to get up-close to the glaciers. Lazy Otter’s “bow landing” craft means you can nose into the beach to walk around and check out the wonders of Prince William Sound.
- Major Marine Tours: Stay overnight at the new Gateway Hotel in Seward. The next morning, board the “Kenai Fjords 360” for a tour of Kenai Fjords National Park. That includes Aialik Glacier. Watch for wildlife, too!
- North Shore Cyclery: A new e-bike is the best way to explore Talkeetna. Take a power-assisted ride from downtown Talkeetna to Denali Brewing. After a brewery tour (including tasting), catch a ride back to the shop. 21+ only.
- 26 Glaciers Cruise: This is the signature glacier cruise from Whittier. Yes, you really can count the glaciers as you cruise up College Fjord on the Klondike Express. Sailing at more than 50 miles per hour, there’s a “no seasick” guarantee!
- Stan Stephens Cruises & Tours: Take a Columbia Glacier cruise from Valdez. You’ll get an up-close view of the Valdez Harbor, the Alyeska Terminal and one of Alaska’s largest glaciers!
- YAHOO Mat-Su: Enjoy overnight “glamping” experience with a glacier view at Alpenglow Luxury Camping. Go for an advanced trek on the Matanuska Glacier with MICA Guides. Then take MICA’s Extreme Zip Adventure!
- Alaska TourSaver: Your statewide travel savings app includes more than 100 discounted and 2-for-1 offers, including 25 percent off Alaska Airlines.
- Airfare 911 Direct. Airfare911 sends text messages with the best airfare deals to/from Alaska. Be the first to know about these great fares. We'll be giving away several one year subscriptions.
- Riverboat Discovery / Gold Dredge 8. Enjoy a tour on the historic Riverboat Discovery in Fairbanks. Sail on the Chena River. Then, enjoy a visit to a giant gold dredge….where you can try your hand at gold panning. GUARANTEED GOLD!
QUEST ON! REGISTER NOW!