Yup. One more day workin’ the air fare rodeo. Above–great “Spirit of Alaska” paint job on this Alaska jet. Can’t let that little (air fare) dogie get away.
Below, the close-cut version, from our friends over at USTravel. Call them here in Anchorage: (907)561-2434 or toll-free (800)544-2217. Check here for other locations throughout Alaska and Washington (in Fairbanks, Juneau, Ketchikan, Seattle, etc.).
1. Anchorage-Ft. Lauderdale. $344 roundtrip. Limited dates in late Sept., early Oct. On Delta.
2. Anchorage-Louisiana. New Orleans, $340 rt all in on Continental. Monroe ($390) and Lafayette($340), Louisiana. Why? Heaven knows. Travel must be completed by Oct. 10, 2011.
3. Anchorage-Dallas. Fly on Delta from Anchorage to Dallas for as little as $418 rt all in.
4. Anchorage-San Francisco. Fly on Alaska Airlines for as little as $376 roundtrip all-in. The same rate applies to travel to/from Oakland and San Jose.
5. Anchorage-Palm Springs. Fly Alaska Airlines for as little as $365 roundtrip all in for travel through Oct. 10, 2011.
6. Anchorage-Santa Barbara. Fly Alaska Airlines for as little as $355 roundtrip all in.
7. Anchorage-Las Vegas. Fly Alaska Airlines for as little as $416 roundtrip all in. Again–travel must be completed by Oct. 10, 2011.
8. Anchorage-Hartford, CT. Delta is offering fares as low as $416 roundtrip all in through Oct. 10, 2011. Truthfully, I only found a couple of dates at the end of September (Sept. 27, 2011 for example).
9. Anchorage-Washington, DC. As low as $436 roundtrip all in.
10. Anchorage-Denver. Frontier Airlines is flying through the first week in October: $314rt
11. Anchorage-LAX. Fly on Delta through Oct. 10 for as little as $336 roundtrip all in. The same price applies to the rest of the airports in the L.A. area: Long Beach ($335 on USAir), Orange County ($335 on Alaska), Burbank ($335 on Alaska and Delta) and Ontario ($335 roundtrip).
12. Fly Anchorage-Frankfurt next week for as little as $766 roundtrip on Condor (8/18-8/28/2011). Or, fly in September for $737 (9/6-20/2011).
13. Anchorage-Minneapolis. The best fares are on Delta in late September/early October. From $414 roundtrip all in.
14. Anchorage-Chicago. I found a great rate: just $386 roundtrip on Frontier Airlines (9/26-10/5/2011).
U-Pounce-N-Save or U-Snuz-U-Luz. Call USTravel today: (907)561-2434 or toll-free: (800)544-2217.
Share this Post