If you’re looking for a great deal on Alaska travel, check out the Alaska TourSaver. The 2017 edition is at the printer…but the APP is available right now. There are three versions: Southcentral Alaska, Inside Passage (Southeast Alaska) or the whole state. Everything in the book is 2-for-1. That would be EVERYTHING. That would be buy-one-get-one-free.
The book costs $99.95 and has $20,000 in 2-for-1, buy-one-get-one-free savings. OH HEY–on sale now for $79.95
Here is my TOP-10 LIST:
10. Taquan Air flightseeing in Misty Fjords National Monument. AWESOME flight from Ketchikan!
9. Alaska Canopy Adventures zipline in both Juneau and Ketchikan. ZIP through the treetops of the Tongass National Forest!
8. Whalewatching in Juneau, Alaska. Leave from Auke Bay (just north of the Juneau airport) and see humpback whales feeding in the salmon-rich waters of Chatham Strait!
7. Kenai Backcountry Adventures. Take a boat ride across beautiful Skilak Lake, then hike in the wilderness up to some g-r-e-a-t views of the Kenai Peninsula.
6. Helicopter flightseeing over the Knik Glacier. Just an hour from downtown Anchorage, this is a breathtaking look at the wilderness just steps from the city…features glacier landing!
5. Kayak among the icebergs near Homer, Alaska. Cruise across Kachemak Bay from Homer and hike to Grewingk Glacier. Then, kayak close to this wilderness glacier with our friends at Stillpoint Lodge!
4. Visit Wrangell-St. Elias National Park. Stay at Kennicott Glacier Lodge. Go flightseeing with Wrangell Mountain Air. And hike on a glacier with McCarthy River Guides!
3. Ride a sternwheeler on the Chena River in Fairbanks. Sail with the Binkley family on the Riverboat Discovery. We love Fairbanks—and this is a MUST SEE trip!!
2. Go fishing for halibut or salmon in Homer, Seward, Ninilchik or the Kenai River with Ninilchik Charters! FISH ON!!
1. Ride on the Mighty Alaska Railroad! Choose from Anchorage-Seward, Anchorage-Denali or ride the rails all the way between Anchorage and Fairbanks. Also, there are daytrips to Spencer Glacier and along the “Hurricane Turn” train out of Talkeetna. ALL ABOARD!
These are just a few of 120+ coupons in this year’s TourSaver book. Remember—everything is 2-for-1. That’s buy-one-get-one-free! You can download the APP right now on your iPhone or Android smartphone.
Or, you can pre-order the book at TourSaver.com for $99.95. Oh HEAVENS…it’s on sale for $79.95 (pre-order!).
Share this Post