This 10-day/nine-night Alaskacruises.com itinerary in May 2016 (select dates) features a seven-night cruise, plus accommodations in Denali and Fairbanks for $999 per person!
Alaska Cruise Tour $999 for 10 days and 9 nights
It’s more than a cruise—it’s an awesome bundle of goodies. Here’s what’s included:
1. Oceanview cabin on the m/s Noordam (pictured, above) or the m/s Zaandam.
2. Shipboard accommodations, plus overnight accommodations in Fairbanks and Denali.
3. Unlimited beverages on the ship (including alcohol), plus a specialty dinner for two.
4. Deluxe motorcoach transfers, luggage handling and local representatives in Alaska.
5. Ports-of-call include Seward, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan. You’ll also cruise through Glacier Bay.
BOOK by Aug. 11! Call AlaskaCruises.com (800) 201-6937
Our recommendations for optional tours/excursions:
Fairbanks: Riverboat Discovery (pictured, right) and Gold Dredge 8.
Denali: Tundra Wilderness Tour.
Seward: Alaska SeaLife Center.
Haines/Skagway: Liarsville Gold Camp/Salmon Bake.
Juneau: Whale watching and Gold Creek Salmon Bake.
Ketchikan: Misty Fjords flightseeing.
Vancouver, BC: Visit Stanley Park and Gastown!
BOOK by August 11! Call (800) 201-6937.
Choose from a northbound or southbound cruise in May, 2016. Check with AlaskaCruises.com for shore excursions and tours in Denali, Fairbanks, Seward and ports-of-call along the Inside Passage. IMPORTANT: Taxes are an additional $200-$255 per person.
Share this Post