Free is my favorite word. And 2-for-1 is right behind that. That’s why we harp on the Great Alaskan TourSaver. The new 2011 edition is due out next month, packed full of more than 130 deals. Each and every deal offers a FREE travel goodie when you buy the first one. The book costs $99.95.
This is the 13th year for the Alaska TourSaver. Each year, there are some standout deals that are just over-the-top. This year is no exception. Check ’em out:
a. 2-for-1 Seven-day/six-night all-inclusive hiking adventure to Lake Clark National Park. My friends at Alaska Alpine Adventures have been featured in National Geographic. This adventure includes air fare from Anchorage to Port Allsworth, your guide, your accommodations (camping) and all your meals. And yes, it’s 2-for-1 with your TourSaver coupon book. EPIC!
b. 2-for-1 Helicopter flightseeing with glacier landing in Juneau with Era Helicopters. If you’ve ever driven from the airport to downtown Juneau, you can see Era‘s heli-pads over on Douglas Island. They run a great operation and this is an incredible flight!!
c. 2-for-1 Air fare between Anchorage and Cordova. Our friends at Era Alaska offer the swift way to get over to Cordova, nonstop from Anchorage! Check out the Child’s Glacier, the Million Dollar Bridge, the incredible shore birds on on the Copper River Delta, or the legendary fishing in the Eyak River or many of the favorite saltwater spots. Lots to see and do!
These are just some of the new offers in this year’s Alaska TourSaver. Check the website for a list of all 130 deals. It’s incredible–and it’s a great way to see more…do more…and spend less in the Great Land. The book costs $99.95. How much you save on your adventures…well, that’s up to you. We talk to folks who save thousands of dollars. Pretty good deal.
1. Alaska Railroad 2-for-1
2. Denali Flightseeing 2-for-1 (fixed wing + rotor! )
3. Hotel accommodations 2-for-1 (Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Ketchikan, Skagway, Valdez, Denali, Talkeetna,
Kennicott, Chitina, Kenai, Seward…more)
4. Kenai Fjords National Park Wildlife and Glacier Cruise 2-for-1
5. Whale-watching in Juneau, Hoonah and Seward! 2-for-1
6. Deep-sea halibut fishing in Homer and Seward! 2-for-1
7. King salmon fishing on the Kenai River. 2-for-1
8. Car rental in Anchorage + Fairbanks 2-for-1
9. Mt. Roberts Tram in Juneau, Mt. Alyeska Tram in Girdwood 2-for-1
10. Columbia Glacier Cruise in Valdez 2-for-1
Oh, the list is much longer. Check out the whole thang here: www.toursaver.com
Share this Post