You’re invited to the seventh annual Alaska Summer Showcase on Saturday, March 25, 12-4pm! Don’t miss the chance to Jump-Start Your Summer. Find out where to go and what to do! Travel prizes! Live music! Food trucks. DOZENS of top-shelf Alaska travel professionals with SHOW-ONLY specials (up to 60 percent off)!
Who: You and your friends. Don’t miss it!
What: One-day travel extravaganza — everything you need to map out your summertime adventures.
When: Saturday, March 25, 2023, 12-4pm.
Where: The Alaska Native Heritage Center.
Why: Will you win your share of $25,000 in travel prizes?
– 8-day/7-night cruise in Southeast Alaska from Alaskan Dream Cruises
– Trip for two on Alaska Airlines, anywhere they fly (including Hawaii, Belize, Costa Rica)
– Trip for two on the Mighty Alaska Railroad from Anchorage to Denali in GOLD STAR class
– Fly-in bear viewing + overnight accommodations at Snug Harbor Outpost
– Arctic Circle fly/drive adventure with Northern Alaska Tour Company
– Columbia Glacier cruise for two with Stan Stephens Cruises
– Explorer package from Kennicott Glacier Lodge: 2 nights accommodations, plus glacier hike from St. Elias Alpine Guides and air transportation Chitina-McCarthy with Wrangell Mountain Air
– Travel van rental from Get Lost Travel Vans
-Flightseeing for two from Rust’s Flying Service
– 26 Glacier Cruise for two from Phillips Cruises
-Blackstone Glacier cruise for two from Lazy Otter Charters
-Two-night stay at the Mt. McKinley Princess Lodge
PLUS: Live music from Todd Grebe & Cold Country. Alaska Native Dancers (at 2pm). Food trucks. F-U-N-! Bring the kids (under 16 = one FREE per paying adult)
How: Get your tickets now through our “MyAlaskaTix” portal. Click here.
We’ll see YOU at the Alaska Summer Showcase on Saturday, March 25, 2023!!!
Share this Post