“Don’t make me sit back there.”
HA. We know exactly how you feel. The airlines WANT you to sit up front. And they’re selling spendy tickets to get a confirmed seat. Not only that—they’re making the cheap seats less-comfortable. Most of us fall somewhere between the “Traveling Cheapskate” and the “First Class Expense Account Traveler.”
Our job is to dispel some myths and save you some energy. Then we’ll get out our calculator and see what a nice seat is worth—and how to get it.
Handouts with valuable resources? Check.
Fun travel prizes? Check ’em out:
- Valuable First Class upgrades from Alaska Airlines
- Systemwide tickets from Ravn Alaska
- Free tickets from Alaska to Russia’s Kamchatka Peninsula from Air Russia
- Upgraded “Gold Star Service” trip on the Alaska Railroad from Anchorage to Seward!
- Cruise/Hotel package from Major Marine Tours and the Harbor 360 Hotel in Seward.
- Overnight romance package from Inlet Tower Hotel
- Famous pie-making class + overnight package from Talkeetna Roadhouse
- SPECIAL prizes for Travel Trivia winners!
- MORE unannounced (top secret) prizes!
The best Moose’s Tooth pizza and craft beer? Uh…ALWAYS.
Share this Post