If you want to see MORE of Denali National Park, don’t just take the bus ride. You’ve got to take the LONG bus ride: the Denali Backcountry Adventure. This tour goes the entire length of the park road…and stops at Denali Backcountry Lodge for lunch. V-e-r-y few visitors to the park go this far—so you’re more likely to see some critters. And the view of Denali, the Great One, is…well…GREAT. HA Cost is $184 for 13 hours. Call (800)808-8068.
Go DEEP in Kenai Fjords National Park with the National Park cruise from Kenai Fjords Tours. Save $50 on two adult tickets on the 10am tour, which includes dinner on Fox Island at the Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge. Here’s what’s included:
- 8½-hour cruise (10:00 am–6:30 pm), 120 miles round-trip.
- Exclusive: Step ashore at our private Fox Island Lodge
- National Park Ranger presentation
- Buffet-style wild Alaska salmon and prime rib for dinner
- Add ½ pound of Alaska king crab: $14.50 at time of booking or $17.50 after check-in
- Included for all guests: Wildlife Guide, freshly baked chocolate chip cookie, courtesy shuttle in Seward, FREE off-site parking (a $10 value) and a complimentary light lunch served on board.
Use coupon code SAVE50ON2 when you book online. Or, call (800)808-8068.
Below, a nice shot of Denali Backcountry Lodge…all the way back in Kantishna.
Share this Post