Check out these Trans-canal cruises between Florida and California. It’s a 15-day journey on Norwegian Cruise Lines, now available for as little as $999 (inside)per person, double. Upgrade to Oceanview for as little as $1,499 per person, double. Ports include Cartegena, Columbia, Acapulco, Puntarenas, Corinto, Puerto Quetzal and San Diego. That’s in addition to the Panama Canal! There are THREE specially-priced departures:
- NORWEGIAN JEWEL sails from L.A. (San Pedro) to Miami on Nov. 25.
- NORWEGIAN JEWEL sails from Miami to L.A. on Dec. 9.
- NORWEGIAN SUN sails from Miami to San Diego on Oct. 14.
Your special package includes an unlimited beverage package, when you purchase by Wed., May 25. Call iCruise at (877)865-3394 and reserve your place on one of these special sailings!
Cruisemeister Phil rolls out some great deals for cruise-tour up the Inside Passage and to Denali! Pay close attention to his “Best Value” 15-day “Double Denali” deal.
1. Nine-night Denali cruise-tour. Get an oceanview cabin for your 7-night cruise (from $899 per person, double). Enjoy one night in Fairbanks and one night in Denali. Sail on the Noordam or the Zaandam (depending on your departure date. Book by Tuesday, May 31 and get $150 onboard credit per cabin, $100 beverage card per cabin and an omboard Value Booklet with $350 in savings. Ports include Seward, Haines, Juneau, Ketchikan and Vancouver. The tour starts in Fairbanks and ends in Vancouver, BC.
2. 15-day/14-night Double Denali cruise-tour (from $1599 per person, double). Start your cruise in Vancouver, BC for your trip north (Oceanview cabin! ). Ports include Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay and Seward. Enjoy one night at Alyeska Resort, one night in Anchorage, one night in Talkeetna, two nights at Denali and two nights in Fairbanks. The Tundra Wilderness Tour in Denali Park is included. So is the Riverboat Discovery cruise in Fairbanks! Plus LOTS more. Purchase by Tue., May 31 and receive $200 onboard credit per cabin, $100 beverage card per cabin, Value booklet with $350 in savings….more.
Share this Post