This is the type of “Top 10” list I love: great deals to great destinations. Remember, EVERYTHING is 2-for-1 with the Great Alaskan TourSaver. And with more than 130 2-for-1 offers, it’s tough to narrow down my favorites. But, heck, I thought I’d make a stab at it. Tell me what you think! Or–surf the site yourself and pick your own favorites!
10. Across-the-Bay Tent and Breakfast. I love the Lastufka family. They have a great waterfront location on Kachemak Bay, across from Homer. Your TourSaver coupon includes accommodations and meals…but you definitely should go kayaking while you’re there!
9. Glacier Bay National Park. What a great collection of deals we’ve got: 2-for-1 on a full day glacier cruise, 2-for-1 on accommodations at the Glacier Bay Lodge and 2-for-1 on air fare from Juneau with Wings of Alaska. That’s an INSTANT VACATION!!
8. Stan Stephens runs a great cruise and adventure company in Valdez. We love the cruise out to Columbia Glacier. Don’t miss it!
6. If you’re in Ketchikan, you have to do the Zipline through the canopy in the rainforest. AWESOME trip and AWESOME views of Herring Cove and the wild Pacific Ocean!
5. Visit America’s largest national park: Wrangell-St. Elias. And stay in the heart of the ghost town of Kennicott, with a big glacier right outside your front door. Enjoy wonderful hospitality at Kennicott Glacier Lodge!
4. Do you want to see Denali from the air? Who doesn’t? Fly with Talkeetna Aero Services for a first-class trip around the Great One!
3. Let’s go fishing!! Choose from deep-sea options in Homer and Ninilchik, or fish on the world-famous Kenai River. Ninilchik Charters can hook you up!
2. Ride on the mighty Alaska Railroad this summer! Choose from routes between Anchorage, Seward, Talkeetna, Denali or Fairbanks. It’s a great way to see the “Great Land”.
1. MUST SEE! MUST SEE! Take a cruise with Major Marine to see the awesome Kenai Fjords National Park from Seward. Watch for whales, puffins, Dall’s Porpoise, eagles, mountain goats and of course H-U-G-E glaciers! Don’t miss this one, folks!
Get your Great Alaskan TourSaver book for $99.95 HERE and start making your 2-for-1 reservations today. Again–these are some of my favorites, but there are ka-jillions of other offers (more than $23,000 in 2-for-1 deals) that you will LOVE! Get your book today!
Share this Post