True story. It’s been a tough job gathering together a great collection of 2-for-1 deals around Alaska. Air tickets, lodge accommodations, railroad trips, cruises…the works. Check out the whole list.
ORDER your copy of the Alaska TourSaver today. More than $20,000 in 2-for-1 Alaska travel deals!
Here is a list of our FAVORITE 2-for-1 deals in and around Alaska’s National Parks:
1. Gates of the Arctic National Park. Get an AWESOME 2-for-1 deal from Bettles Lodge (includes flights and accommodations). Although it’s outside the park itself, the crew at Bettles Lodge can arrange for air tours or drop-offs inside the park.
2. Wrangell-St. Elias National Park. We love America’s largest park. Stay with the folks at Kennicott Glacier Lodge. Take a ride on the zipline with Alaskaâ€™s Boreal Canopy Adventures. Go flightseeing with Wrangell Mountain Air. Everything is 2-for-1.
3. Denali National Park. Ah, the Great One. Ride the Alaska Railroad to Denali Park from either Anchorage or Fairbanks. Stay at McKinley Chalets or McKinley Village. Take a helicopter tour with Era Helicopters. Go rafting on the Nenana River. Or, take a fixed-wing air tour with Talkeetna Aero Services. Everything is 2-for-1
4. Kenai Fjords National Park. Take the Alaska Railroad from Anchorage to Seward, gateway to the park. Then, sail with Major Marine Tours into the park! Visit the Alaska Sealife Center. Stay at the Historic Van Gilder Hotel. Go kayaking and fishing out at Miller’s Landing. We love Seward. You will, too….especially when it’s 2-for-1!
5. Glacier Bay National Park. Fly from Juneau to Gustavus/Glacier Bay with Wings of Alaska. Stay at the Glacier Bay Lodge. Sail on the EPIC daylong cruise/tour that departs right from Bartlett Cove each day. AWESOME. 2-for-1, of course.
6. Katmai National Park. Take the day-long excursion from Brooks Camp up to the Valley of the 10,000 Smokes. This is a great tour into the heart of Alaska’s volcano country!! Alas, transportation to/from Brooks Camp is not included.
7. Lake Clark National Park. Take a 7-day/6-night EPIC backpacking trip with Alaska Alpine Adventures. Dan Oberlatz and his crew have been recognized by National Geographic Traveler as having one of the “50 Tours of a Lifetime”. Your adventure includes air fare from Anchorage and all meals. GREAT TRIP. 2-for-1.
These are just a few of the AWESOME 2-for-1 adventures in this year’s Alaska TourSaver book. Others include Bear Viewing from Juneau, flightseeing in Juneau and Ketchikan, hotel accommodations in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Ketchikan + more, wilderness jetboat river adventures in Wrangell…you get the idea. The book costs $99.95. Order yours today.
Share this Post