It’s the fares. The whole fares. And nothing but the fares. (Above: jetBlue taking off from Anchorage. Photo by Erin Kirkland) Just a brief update from our friends at USTravel in Anchorage on the BEST summertime fares.
Check with USTravel before you book your trip for the best prices on the best flights. Keep in mind–the cheapest flights might not be the best ones for you!! Leave it to the professionals at USTravel in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kodiak, Unalaska, Juneau, Ketchikan, Prudhoe Bay or Seattle to figure out the right mix for you.
Get your agent to make your hotel arrangements, book that rental car and arrange for your excursions while you’re on the road. It’s all part of the service.
1. Anchorage-New Orleans. Valid on Delta Air Lines between Aug. 7 and Oct. 10, 2011. $379 roundtrip all in.
2. Anchorage-Los Angeles (LAX) on Alaska Airlines. Through Sept. 6, 2011. Nonstop. $334 roundtrip all in.
3. Anchorage-Long Beach on jetBlue. Through Sept. 6, 2011. Nonstop. $334 roundtrip all in.
4. Anchorage-Denver on Frontier Airlines. Aug. 22-Oct. 10, 2011. Nonstop. $334 roundtrip all in.
5. Fairbanks-Denver on Frontier Airlines. $355 roundtrip all in. Nonstop. Through Sept. 10, 2011.
6. Anchorage-Chicago on Delta Air Lines. $429 roundtrip all in.
7. Anchorage-San Francisco on Alaska Air. $415 roundtrip all in.
Check with your USTravel agent for details, specific dates and deals to other cities, including Boston, Washington, DC, New York, Houston, Las Vegas….and other destinations. Dial (800)544-2217 toll-free.
Share this Post