Ah, the DESIRE. I went to GCI to pick one up–and immediately typed out a missive on the big touch-screen keyboard. Cool. I haven’t figured out the music features, but did manage to change my ringtone BY MYSELF (no help from in-home teens!).
Android fans will love the app store. I got Google Voice, Foursquare, Facebook, Twitter, a QR reader, etc. It meshes with my gmail account, with Google Maps, Google calendar…well, it’s a Google phone. Go figure. Here are some of the specs:
- 1 Ghz Snapdragon Processor
- Access to One Jillion Android Apps
- Huge Touchscreen
- Alaskaâ€™s Largest 3G Network
- Full Web Browser
- Email (IMAP, POP3 and Microsoft Exchange)
- 5 Megapixel Camera and Video Camera (YEP–I shot video of moose in the yard!!)
- MP3 music player
- Bluetooth Capable
Get one. Get it from GCI. I did.
Share this Post