Other grand prizes include a trip for two on the Alaska Railroad, a cruise for two on the 26 Glacier Cruise, a Kenai Fjords National Park cruise for two from Kenai Fjords Tours, plus an overnight stay at Land’s End Resort in Homer!
Rounds are open until midnight each day, and the winner will be notified via email and have 72 hours to respond.
SNEAK PEEK! Here’s an advance look at the THEMES for each day. Plan your short videos in advance!
DECEMBER 6: Here We Come A-Caroling: Sing a shortened version of your favorite holiday tune… Costumes and dancing are highly encouraged!
DECEMBER 7: The Great Alaska Bake Off: Cookies and Gingerbread Houses and Treats, OH MY! Share a video of your favorite holiday delight.
DECEMBER 8: Holiday Pets: Let us see a video of your pet showing off their holiday spirit… Bonus points for tricks!
DECEMBER 9: Holiday Lights: Northern Lights, city lights, Christmas lights… Show us your favorite light show!
DECEMBER 10: Time Together: Friends, Family & Fellowship… Share a favorite destination and/or memory of a treasured time together.
DECEMBER 13: Sunrise, Sunset: It might be a beach, a mountaintop or a vantage point… Tell us about your favorite place to watch the sun set.
DECEMBER 14: Happy Trails: Show us the trail (or trip!) that makes you happy and is your reason to travel.
DECEMBER 15: O Tannenbaum, O Tannenbaum: Decor is delightful! We want to see your Christmas tree, Hanukah bush, favorite ornament or outdoor decor.
DECEMBER 16: Winter Wonderland: From sledding to skiing to snowmachining to shopping to sunbathing… Show us what you love to do during winter!
DECEMBER 17: Helping Hands: Show us how you contribute to those in need during the holiday season.
DECEMBER 20: Sweater Season: Let’s see those holiday sweaters!
DECEMBER 21: Solstice Celebration: How do you Solstice? Show us where (and how!) you welcome back the sunshine…
In addition to our grand prizes, there are lots of daily prizes awarded, including:
- 2 Planekets…one of our FAVORITE travel accessories
- 2 Marion Owen’s Kodiak calendars …it will make you want to go to KODIAK
- 6 Alaska TourSaver apps (more than 90 2-for-1 or discounted travel coupons valid throughout the state)
- 6 Airfare 9-1-1 subscription for travel text alerts
- 24 Kaladi Brothers gift cards
- 20 Alaska Railroad 2-for-1 coupons
Each individual entry will also qualify you for a chance to win one of the overall grand prizes to be drawn on December 22nd, including 2 tickets on Alaska Airlines! Submit all 12 days for 12 chances to win!
Grand prizes to be drawn on December 22:
– 2 Alaska Airlines tickets anywhere they fly (except Prudhoe Bay) VALUE: ~$2000
– 2 Alaska Railroad tickets between Anchorage and Denali Park in “Adventure Class” VALUE: $650
– 1 overnight accommodation at Land’s End Resort in Homer VALUE: $200
– 2 tickets on the 26 Glaciers Cruise by Phillips Cruises VALUE: $358
– 2 tickets on Kenai Fjords Cruises VALUE: $360
All of us at Alaska Travelgram and the Anchorage Daily News wish you a joyous Holiday season! Ho Ho Ho!
Share this Post