Our friends at USTravel and Explore Tours have some g-r-e-a-t deals to jump-start your vacation planning for spring and summer.
First, Explore Tours is offering DEALS to Iceland, featuring Icelandair’s new non-stop service from Anchorage to Reykjavik starting May 16, 2013.
CLICK HERE for the entire list.
Here are just a few Iceland packages we’ve put together, but remember: Explore Tours can customize a package just for you!
1. Viking Trail: An exciting 6-day adventure focusing on the areas of the Vikings and Icelandic Sagas.
2. Colorful Iceland. Travel the south coast of Reykjanes Peninsula and explore the western region of Snaefellsnes peninsula for two unique views of Iceland.
3. Iceland Complete. A comprehensive tour circling the full perimeter of the island of Iceland, including Snæfellsnes Peninsula.
Call Explore Tours at (800)523-7405 and plan your Iceland getaway!
Next, USTravel offers some great river cruises in Europe. Plan your dates right–and you can use the Condor nonstops from Anchorage or Fairbanks to Frankfurt!
Here are a few ideas from AMA Waterways:
1. 10-night Romantic Danube Cruise/Land Package, from Prague to Budapest
2. 13-night Provence & Spain Cruise/Land Package, from Paris to Barcelona
3. 7-night Enchanting Rhine Cruise – Culture & Wine Legacy of the Rhine, from Amsterdam to Basel. “In Celebration of Wine” itineraries will include complimentary onboard lectures, wine tastings and excursions to historic vineyards and cellars.
Check with your USTravel agent in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kodiak, Juneau, Ketchikan, Seattle, Tacoma, Spokane, Unalaska, Prudhoe Bay…you know…everywhere! Call (800)544-2217.
Share this Post