Get “Up in the Air” with the new 2013 edition of the Great Alaskan TourSaver. Helicopter rides (Pictured above: Era Flightseeing’s Denali base. The Huey in the foreground is a work chopper–on its way to Prudhoe Bay. The A-Star 350 in the background is the bird you’ll fly on the tour!!) . Flightseeing tours. Air fares. Great adventures. This is the year to get a “Bird’s Eye View” of the Last Frontier. Check out the 2-for-1 deals now available in the 2013 TourSaver:
1. Heli-hiking adventure in the shadow of Denali, with Era Flightseeing. Leave from Era’s heli-base on the shores of the Nenana River at Denali. Whoa!
2. Misty Fjords flightseeing with Taquan Air in Ketchikan. An EPIC tour from the waterfront in Ketchikan. See this awesome national monument with Taquan Air!
3. Flightseeing in Wrangell-St. Elias National Park with Wrangell Mountain Air. One of our favorite operators will show you highlights of America’s largest national park!
4. Summit Tour of Mt. McKinley from Talkeetna with Talkeetna Aero Services. See the “Great One” like never before. Fly with Talkeetna Aero in their twin-engine, pressurized aircraft for a dramatic view of Denali’s summit–almost 21,000 feet!
5. Fly to Glacier Bay from Juneau. Fly with Wings of Alaska from Juneau to Gustavus–gateway to Glacier Bay National Park. From there, take advantage of 2-for-1 offers to stay at the Glacier Bay Lodge and sail into Glacier Bay on the EPIC day-long cruise/tour!
6. Fly to Bettles from Fairbanks. This is the gateway to Gates of the Arctic National Park. Stay at Bettles Lodge. Float the Koyukuk River. EPIC journey north of the Arctic Circle!!
7. Fly to Lake Clark National Park for a 7-day/6-night hiking adventure with Alaska Alpine Adventures. Dan Oberlatz and his crew have been recognized by National Geographic Traveler magazine as the operators of one of “50 trips of a lifetime”. Don’t miss it.
8. Fly to Tenakee Springs from Juneau! This is a 3-day/2-night adventure to peaceful, remote Tenakee Hot Springs from Alaska Seaplanes. Includes accommodations and roundtrip air fare!
Share this Post