Did you go to the Blueberry Festival today at Alyeska Resort ? I heard it was berry, berry good. ACK ACK! There’s plenty going on at Alyeska Resort, including:
- Sightseeing via the Alyeska Aerial Tram
- Historical Roundhouse Museum
- Bikes rentals and trail information
- Hiking on Winner Creek Trail to Hand Tram
- Guided Glacier Hiking and Rock Climbing (with The Ascending Path!)
- Tandem Paragliding
- Gold-panning at historic Crow Creek Mine
- Berry picking
Here are some k-e-w-l packages to spend the night and relax at Alyeska Resort. Did I even mention the SPA? The Sushi? Jeez. The list goes on!!
a. Lunch On the Mountain. Just $129 per person (double)! Includes deluxe overnight accommodations for two, plus a pair of Tram-and-Lunch combo tickets for Glacier Express.
b. Summer Stress Relief. This includes overnight accommodations for two, breakfast for two and $100 in spa credit! From $159 per person, double.
c. Alaskan Summer Family. Includes overnight accommodations, in-room movie, four all-day bike rentals or sightseeing tram rides, a 17-inch pizza, breakfast for two adults and free breakfast for up to three kids. The cost is $398 per night. Splurge for an additional room for $150!
Check the website for details, or call (907)754-1111.
Share this Post