Come to the Alaska Native Heritage Center on Saturday, Mar. 25, between 12-5pm!
Here’s a little promo:
Win your share of $20,000 in travel prizes, including:
- Trip for two from Anchorage to Germany on Condor Airlines
- Trip for two on Alaska Airlines to Hawaii, Mexico, Costa Rica, Canada or the U.S.!
- Trip for two from Anchorage to Russia’s Kamchatka Peninsula (Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky) on Yakutia Air
- Trip for two on the Mighty Alaska Railroad from Anchorage to Seward (Gold Star!)
- Trip for two from Anchorage to Brooks Falls in Katmai National Park to see the bears (including air!)
- 26 Glaciers cruise for two
- Kenai Fjords National Park cruise from Major Marine (plus overnight at the Harbor 360 Hotel)
- Kennicott Glacier Lodge adventure in Wrangell-St. Elias National Park, with flightseeing + glacier hike
- Arctic Circle Fly/Drive adventure from Northern Alaska Tour Company
- Helicopter flightseeing w/glacier landing from Denali Park with Era Helicopters
- Helicopter flightseeing w/glacier landing on Knik Glacier from Knik River Lodge
- Flightseeing of Misty Fjords National Monument from Taquan Air
- Two tickets with Ravn Alaska on “mainline” routes to Kenai, Homer, Valdez, Cordova, Fairbanks, Bethel, Unalakleet
- Columbia Glacier cruise for two from Stan Stephens Cruises + Tours
- Kenai Riverside Lodge adventure with Kenai Canyon float from Alaska Wildland Adventures
…and MANY MORE!!!!
Enjoy LIVE MUSIC from Todd Grebe & Cold Country. Feast on treats from our “Food Truck Rodeo.”
KIDS ARE FREE! They can’t enter to win the prizes, but kids 12 and under can hang out at the Kids’ Zone, sponsored by UnCruise Adventures. Alaska’s family travel expert, Erin Kirkland, will host the wee ones with crafty projects and fun games! Also–ask Erin about her NEW BOOK: “Alaska on the Go: Exploring the Alaska Marine Highway with Children” !!
Share this Post