Cruisemeister Phil is at it again…this time he’s offering up three great iCruise.com deals up the Inside Passage, north to Denali and Fairbanks. Let’s break it down:
11-day/10-night Alaska Cruise and Rail Tour $1,399 per person/double, w/$1,214 in extras.
- Book by Jan. 26
- Ultimate Beverage Package ($966 value for two)
- Specialty Dining Package for four dinners ($74 value for two)
- $100 Shore Excursion credit per cabin
- Reduced deposit: $150 per person (was $350 per person)
- Early-booking bonus of $250 per person (already reflected in price)
- Oceanview cabin receives all of the above,plus add’l $50 per cabin shore excursion credit (total $150 per cabin)
- Balcony cabins receive all of the above, plus pre-paid shipboard gratuities ($181 value for two), plus additional $100 shore excursion credit (total $200 per cabin).
Here is the itinerary, northbound from Vancouver, BC:
- 7-night Glacier Bay + Inside Passage Cruise on the Norwegian “Sun”
- 2-nights Denali National Park (stay at Denali Princess or McKinley Chalets)
- 1-night Fairbanks at Spring Hill Suites.
- Natural History Tour in Denali
- Adventure-class rail journey on the Alaska Railroad.
- All transfers from rail depot to hotel + luggage handling
- Deluxe motorcoach from Seward to Denali Nat’l Park
- WMPH destination host in Fairbanks and Denali.
Click through on the links for more information and to make reservations. Or, call a cruise specialist NOW (800)201-6937. Remember, BOOK by Jan. 26 for the BEST DEALS.
UPGRADE: 11-day/10-night Denali Discovery cruise/tour from $1,499 per person, double. This features all of the above, with a couple of changes:
- One night in Anchorage instead of Fairbanks.
- Deluxe scenic rail journey in double-deck dome cars.
OUR FAVORITE: 11-night Alaska Explorer Plus from $1,699 per person, double. MORE TIME on the ground, featuring the cruise, the extras, the discounts and:
- Two nights Fairbanks at Springhill Suites.
- Riverboat Discovery + Gold Dredge 8 tours in Fairbanks.
- Deluxe scenic rail journey in double-deck dome cars
Share this Post