Each year, travel companies spool up to offer great deals to coincide with distribution of the Permanent Fund Dividend (PFD) check each fall. This year is no exception.
But USTravel is launching a one-day travel event on Sat. Sept. 18. There will be air fare deals, hotel deals, cruise deals and tons of prizes.
Show up at the Anchorage’s Dimond Center around 11am for the big events, including “how to” seminars on getting the best deal, arranging a cruise and so forth.
Deals, deals, deals (these are just SOME of them. The BEST ones are a SECRET until next Saturday!!!!):
1. Family Fun in the Sun. $545 per person (quad occupancy) for seven-day cruise! NCL’s Star Spring Break Cruise departs March 5, 2011 for 7 nights to Cabo, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta from Los Angeles.
2. Hawaii air/hotel. February 7-14, 2011. Stay right on Waikiki at the Sheraton Princess Kauilani. Your $788 per person (Quad occ.) includes direct air from Anchorage, 7 nts hotel and taxes for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids (under 17).
3. Maui air/hotel. Stay at Lahaina Shores for seven nights. The cost: $899 per person (quad occupancy) November 1-8, 2010. Includes roundtrip air and accommodations.
1. Sail aboard Royal Caribbean’s Liberty sailing February 27, 2011 for 7 nights to Belize, Costa Maya, Cozumel from Miami. From $583 per person, double (air fare add’l). $75 onboard credit per cabin.
2. Sail on Carnival Cruise Line’s Splendor sailing May 6, 2011 for 7 night to Cabo, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta from Long Beach. From $579 per person, double.
Big prizes given away ONLY on Sat., Sept. 18 at the Dimond Center (must be present to win!):
a. Cruise for two on Azamara Cruises!
b. Cruise gift certificate from Royal Caribbean for $1,500!
c. 25,000 Alaska Airlines miles from GCI!
…and much more!
Share this Post